Dreams, Opportunity, Growth & Laughter
Uplift has been serving individuals since 1959 and is dedicated to improving the quality of life of individuals with developmental disabilities.
Uplift is one of the larger employers in Kennebec County. Uplift may be the right employer for you if you are looking for employment in a field that really makes a difference
Uplift provides residential supports, community integration, case management, and billing supports and services.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER?
Direct Support Professionals
Full-time – Part-Time – Per Diem
No Experience Necessary – Training Provided. New Pay Scale!
Positions available in: Augusta, Chelsea, Farmingdale, Gardiner, Waterville and Winthrop.
To be eligible for employment you have to be at least 18 years old, have your high school diploma or GED, and have a valid State of Maine Driver’s License.
For more information contact: email@example.com or call 207-582-8021.
- American Network of Community Options and Resources
- Disability Rights Center in Maine
- Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Maine Department of Health & Human Services, Behavioral Health
- Maine Developmental Disabilities Council
- Maine Human Rights Commission
- Maine Parent Federation
- Self Advocates Becoming Empowered
- United States Department of Health & Human Services, Mental Illness, and Mental Retardation
History & Mission
Uplift, Inc. is a private, non-profit agency, which exists to create conditions under which people with developmental disabilities experience:
- Presence and Participation in community life
- Respect and Dignity
- Opportunities to make Choices in the pursuit of a personal future
- Opportunities for developing and exercising Competence
- Opportunities to both create and maintain personal relationships
Established in 1959, Uplift, Inc. has been providing services within the community for more than forty years. Dedicated to the provision of quality services, a strong tradition of leadership has continued throughout our history. Uplift has evolved into an agency which provides residential, integration, and employment services to adults with disabilities whose needs are such that they require specialized supports.